Please be guided by the following submission guidelines for panel and paper/poster proposals:
1. Panel Proposals: Submit a session abstract of not more than 300 words and individual paper abstracts (maximum of 300 words per abstract).
2. Paper Proposals: Submit an abstract of not more than 300 words.
3. Both panel and paper/poster abstract proposals should be research-based and should have not been accepted and/or presented for presentation at any professional meeting, nor be currently under review for presentation at another professional meeting.
4. Abstracts can be submitted through [email protected] by May 23, 2023.
5. Abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
6. The abstract must convey the topic’s importance and relevance to the conference theme.
7. All papers will go through a double blind-review process.
8. The first author of accepted abstracts of panel and paper/poster proposal will be notified of the results of the review process by June 23, 2023.
9. Authors must present their paper virtually through pre-recorded video, if they are accepted. Only registered authors with accepted abstracts will be given a presentation slot.