We invite paper submissions that explore the intersections of sustainability and education in ASEAN and beyond, the ideation and innovations needed to address the challenges of sustainable development in social practice. We welcome papers that examine innovative practices, strategies, and policies that promote sustainability.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Technology and Innovativeness in ASEAN
- Indigenous People, Civil Society and Gender in ASEAN
- Disaster Management and the ASEAN Way
- Sustainable Cultural Heritage Management
- Sustainability and Synergy in ASEAN S&T
Please be guided by the following submission guidelines for panel and paper/poster proposals:
1. Paper Proposals: Submit an abstract of not more than 300 words.
2. Abstracts can be submitted through the Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (CMT) by July 23, 2023. You will need to either log in with an existing CMT account or register for a new account.
3. Abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
4. The abstract must convey the topic’s importance and relevance to the conference theme.
5. All papers will go through a double blind-review process.
6. The first author of accepted abstracts of panel and paper proposal will be notified of the results of the review process by August 1, 2023.
7. Authors must present their paper virtually through pre-recorded video, if they are accepted. Only registered authors with accepted abstracts will be given a presentation slot.
8. If interested to be included in the best paper award, please submit a full paper in not more than 4,000 words.
Criteria for the Best Paper are:
- Contribution to the ASEAN Studies (25%)
- Relevance of content to the theme and intended sub-themes (25%)
- Quality of analysis (30%)
- Quality of writing (20%)
9. The Guidelines for Full Paper Submission can be found HERE
We look forward to receiving your submissions and to your participation in ASEANnale 2023.